We are very excited to launch the Tactile Times shortcut, which gives you fast access to everything we have to offer across iPhone, iPad, and even Apple Watch!
It lets you quickly download issues for later, read the latest updates from us or play a quick round of Hangman, all in one place.
The shortcut has a simple main menu, where you select what you would like to do. It also has clear sounds to let you know when it is opened or closed.
N.B. This is not an app, it is an iOS Shortcut which behaves like a simple app once installed.
To install the Shortcut, follow the process below:
- If you have not done so already, go to Settings > Shortcuts on your iOS device and toggle on "Allow untrusted shortcuts". In this case, untrusted purely means anything not developed by Apple.
- Click on this link [shortcut installation] from your iOS device.
- An iCloud page will open. Select the "Get Shortcut" button.
- You will be taken to the Shortcuts app. At this point, it is ready for installation.
- Scroll to the bottom of this screen and select "Add untrusted shortcut.
- Make sure you are focused on the "My Shortcuts" tab of the app.
- Swipe down the screen until you find the Tactile Times shortcut in the list, then swipe up until you hear "Edit" and double-tap.
- You will be placed on a "Done" button. Swipe through the buttons to find "Details" and select it.
- Find the "Add to Home Screen" option and select it.
- Set up is now complete, go to your home screen to check it out!